Monday, September 13, 2010

Introducing: Haut Insomniesque

Haut Insomniesque - The highest quality appearance and/or feeling of insomnia.

Example:  Kali was the picture of Haut Insomniesque this morning, her purple dress accentuated the dark circles under her eyes and her hairstyle could only be described as feverishly tousled.  Her days as a mother, and nights of a writer, were catching up to her.

Yes, I am coining a new term.  Don't judge.  I'm working hard on a manuscript and the Writing Fairies I keep company with don't "do" daylight hours well.  Therefore, my look seems to have taken on a life of it's own...Haut Insomniesque, so utterly un-together it astounds the mind.

Time to wander off and design some things...

1 comments:

Alice said...

I like that term, "Haut Insomniesque". I may have to borrow it.

My sleep schedule is all kinds of effed up. Now that the midnight kick off is over, though, I can hopefully get into a schedule that balances school/family/Christmas knitting and writing...