Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello New Project!

I have been head over heels in love with my previous project, which I'm about to be editing, and my current project, which is an extension of the first.  Perhaps my love for those projects is why I am so confused as to why I have made the decision to put the second one on hold for a little bit.  Surprisingly, it was an easy decision to make.  This is a first.

Last night, as I was about to drift off to sleep, an idea for a story struck me so hard I laid in bed and laughed over it for an hour.  It's true, I do amuse myself, but I think I accidentally thought up something really good this time.  There is a feeling in my gut telling me it is worth my time to pause the other project and work on this a while.

So...for the moment, goodbye romance and hello belly laughs!

0 comments: